Microsoft have created the official Xbox Onesie. Suited for those who like to slob out when they play. I fall somewhere in the middle. I’m always dressed but I lay across my sofa like Jabba the Hutt wearing t-shirts that barely contain my belly.
These are the specs for these onesies – Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
– Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
– Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
– Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
– Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
– Customised Gamertag embroidery
They do look nice but it doesn’t matters to me right now because they have only been announced for Australia so far. In limited quantities. No word on a price yet.